- Floadia Top page
- LEE Flash ZT, Zero Additional Mask MTP
High Temperature Operation
ZT can support 20 years of retention at 150 °C. ZT has track record in supporting Automotive quality.
Large Program Size enables Short Testing Time
Short Test Time: ZT achieves very short test time for two reasons.
- Extremely low power in program/erase allows tester to program/erase the whole memory mat at once, compared to conventional solution program/erase smaller sections for many many times to program/erase the whole memory mat.
- Sharp Vt distribution in programming will eliminate the requirement for multiple programming and verification, so that programming operation always completes at one time, not in multiple steps, to dramatically reduce programming time.
Short Baking Time
Floadia’s unique memory architecture simplifies Life Time Prediction of the memory cell, which allows chip company to screen devices with shorter baking time.
ZT requires no change and no additional mask on standard CMOS process, reducing expensive mask cost to implement NVM feature on your chip.
Floadia’s ZT allows system company to program NVM when they ship end system product, or even while the system is in the field and running, to adjust trimming/parameter setting.
|LEE Flash ZT|
|Data retention||20 years@~150°C|
|Program / Erase method||FN tunneling / FN tunneling|
|P / E time||20ms|
|P / E unit (bits)||128b/2Kb||256b/1Kb||256b/8Kb|
|P / E current||≦0.5mA|
- Production at 350nm
- Qualified at Japanese IDM 130nm
- Under evaluation at foundries from 40nm to 180nm